In this article, we dive deep in the differences between the two and hopefully, after reading, you will be able to make the best choice of which of these two devices is a better fit for you. Read on!
- Galaxy is more compact
- Pixel has a slightly larger screen (6.3″ on Pixel vs 6.1″ on Galaxy)
- Galaxy has three rear cameras, Pixel only has two
- Pixel has AI features the Galaxy lacks
- Galaxy has One UI with multitasking features not available on Pixel
- Pixel has noticeably larger battery
- Galaxy supports slightly faster charging speeds
- Galaxy to get longer software support
- Pixel receives updates faster, but support is 1 year less
- Display Quality
- Battery life and Charging
- Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Preview
- Google Pixel 7 Review
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs Google Pixel 7 Pro
The Galaxy is more compact and we expect it to weigh less too
- Galaxy S23: 146 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm, unknown weight
- Pixel 7: 155.6 x 73.2 x 8.7 mm, 197g weight
Samsung traditionally offers a wide variety of colors to choose from, including the standard black and white, but also many others, so you will definitely be able to pick just the right tonality for your taste. The Pixel 7 comes in a more limited selection of three colors, a black one, a white one (our favorite), and then a cool “lemongrass” shade that also catches the eye.
Preliminary information points to slightly increased bezels on the Galaxy, but newer screen tech is possible
Performance and Software
Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 on all Galaxy S23 models is hugely promising
Leaked benchmark scores show a big leap over previous models and over the Google Tensor G2 as well. Google says it doesn’t really compete in the synthetic benchmarks and is instead focusing on improving AI performance and machine learning tasks with the Tensor, but those synthetic benchmarks matter nonetheless and it’s the Snapdragon that is ahead there.
- On-device speech to text translation with extreme accuracy
- Advanced photo editing tools: Magic Eraser
- Portrait Mode effect on regular images with a simple edit
- Call screening and others
In terms of connectivity, the Pixel 7 is said to come with an Exynos 5300 5G modem, which users report is a welcome improvement and fixes signal reception issues for many. The Galaxy, however, is expected to come with the even more advanced Qualcomm X70 5G modem, which should do an even better job with faster speeds and better performance.
Galaxy has three cameras, Pixel has two, but which one takes better photos and videos?
Audio Quality and Haptics
Battery Life and Charging
The larger size of the Pixel is also why it has a bigger battery
That is no small number.
The Pixel 7, on the other hand, has a slightly less impressive specs sheet, but the actual experience of using it is extremely positive. The clean Google experience feels incredibly smooth, the camera quality is top notch, and the promise for day one Android software updates is still unmatched in the Android world.
Conclusion: So above is the Samsung Galaxy S23 vs Google Pixel 7: what to expect article. Hopefully with this article you can help you in life, always follow and read our good articles on the website: Megusta.info